Zrcadlová lesklá chromová fólie: Mystic Chrome – Green Malachite MCH04
TeckWrap Style 180 Series
Conformable and flexible PVC material with silver coating. Suitable for car wrapping (or any other smooth or medium curved surface). Comes with a selection of 14 reflective colors to create the distinctive appearance and improve a car’s aesthetics. We recommend using a steam vacuum or IRR heater for installation.
Thickness of film: 0,11mm
Thickness of film with release liner: 0,29mm
Type of film: Polymeric vinyl film (silver coating) with air release channels
Series: 180 series
Adhesive: Henkel solvent based moderate adhesive
Release liner: White silicone-coated paper with double-sided polyethylene coating
Storing period: 3 years if stored in +10°С to +20°С, relative humidity 50%, in original package, away from direct sun light, clean and dry place
Indoor life: 4 years when followed rules of application and use
Outdoor life: 2 years when followed rules of application and use
Application: from +17°С to +25°С, usage from -35°С to +35°С
Dimensional stability: shrinkage less than 0,20%
Plastification: between 23%-31%
Package: Roll width 152 cm, length 18 m, weight 13 kg
1. TeckWrap 180 series – smooth surfaces
2. TeckWrap 190 series – smooth surfaces, curved surfaces only when rules of calandered and hybrid vinyl film application are followed.
1. Cleaning of surface
2. Right choice of film according to its implementation
3. Technological installation
Recommended Application tools
• High density felt squeegee
• Cutter (knives with 30 and 45 degree blades). We recommend OLFA, Tajima and Samurai knives
• Professional temperature controllable heat gun
• Infrared Thermometer
• Felt block
Surface cleaning rules
24 hours before installation
1. Clean the surface with soap liquid. Hand cleaning of organic and nonorganic wastes, removal of exhausted solution.
2. Clean away any petrochemical contaminates (tar, oil, grease, etc.). Use a good automotive cleaner and wax remover. Wipe down surface with isopropyl alcohol.
3. Cleaning of surface with abrasive clay to remove the rest of contamination.
4. Drying of elements. To dry the surface, use a dry cloth or paper towel. Make sure that the surface, edges, corrugations, hollows and joints of the vehicle are completely dry. Carefully remove remaining humidity under rubber seals.
Right before installation
1. Checking of surface for contaminations. Cleaning of dirt after dismantling of elements.
2. Degreasing of surface, degreasing curves and corners.
3. Cleaning of dust from the surface with sticky anti-dust clothes.
Rules of technological installation:
1. Keep the roll 24 hours in a place where it will be cut in order to climates the roll. Work with a cold film in a place with normal temperature can cause deformations on the film.
2. Wrapping must be done in clean room.
3. Moisten the room floor in winter period to minimize dust (anti-electrostatic measures).
4. The recommended temperature for wrapping is 16-18 Celsius.
5. Don’t overstretch vinyl film. We recommend not stretching any film, including textured ones, over 10%.
6. We recommend cold wrapping method with installation of calendared and hybrid films. Use dry method of application.
7. Use leeching technique on difficult surfaces.
8. Use method of relief cuts to decrease tension of vinyl film.
9. Use pre-stretch technique for wrapping of bumpers, mirrors, door handles and other curved elements.
10. Use glue promoter for surfaces with low energy and compound curves. We recommend 3M 94 and Probond.
When glue promoter is not used on compound curves we recommend wrapping in overlaps with pieces.
Please keep in mind that various automotive plastics contain in part release agents and softeners. These can be released (gas emission) when exposed to heat, e.g. through strong sunlight and there by influence the adhesive effect bubble formation of the film. Same may happen if the car surface was painted recently.
11. Post heat the surface over 100 Celsius after installation of vinyl film.
12. Apply edge sealer or transparent laminate film on edges of the film to protect them.
13. After installation one should keep the vehicle in room temperature (18-23 Celsius) for at least 24 hours.
14. Wrapped vehicle can be washed only after 7 days.
15. It is forbidden to ride under rain or snow in 48 hours after installation of vinyl film.